Header Ads

WHO IS OLOROGUN (BARR). KINGSLEY ESISO?

"Show me a man who knows where he is going, then I will show you a man with a vision...Show me a man who feels the pulse of his people...then I will show you a true leader with a soul generated by love"

Let me attempt to X-ray  a man from Sapele whose forays into the Delta State political hemisphere from has clearly established him as a man that is light years ahead of his contemporaries, more so, coming from a town like Sapele that has been serially plagued with leadership ineptitude over the years makes one take more than a cursory look at him.

Though, I have not met him in person, and I don't think I need to meet him to know him. This piece is my personal opinion and observations.
Olorogun (Barr). Esiso Kingsley's personality is legendary.

Anyone who presently resides in Sapele or has visited the town in recent times will readily agree with me that the town is gradually wearing a new look. Though alot more is still yet undone.
Many thanks to the infrastructural  developmental initiatives he has Kick-started.

Olorogun (Barr). Esiso Kingsley has empowered alot of people within a short period of time, a practice that is rare amongst his likes in the town. The evidences are there for all to see.

Interestingly, when I juxtaposed the developmental strides he has initiated and sustained within the short time he has mounted the saddle as the Delta State PDP Chairman, I have no doubt that his mercurial rise will ultimately take him to the pinnacle of relevance and recognition.

I hereby use this medium as a concerned resident from Sapele to applaud and commend him for his remarkable efforts thus far which I believe has dwarfed the infrastructural achievements of other 'leaders' of the town before him who may be better placed to make positive impact on the lives of Sapele residents. I look forward with positive optimism to feel his efforts in other critical areas of development such as security and the economic empowerment of the good people of Sapele thereby eventually restoring the glory of Sapele for benefit of all.

May God bless you all...!
May God bless Sapele Local Government Area...!
May God bless the Federal Republic of Nigeria....!

Thank you!

Tagbarha Malcolm(TM)

Malcolmatics:
You + Me + Kingsley Esiso = A Glorious Sapele
- Malcolmatically speaking

1 comment:

  1. Sir, please, a free and fair primary elections must be conducted in delta central, if the peace and unity in the party must be sustained

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.