Header Ads

Audio: Ex-soldier reveals how colleagues shot him intentionally for killing B'Haram terrorists

A yet to be identified ex-soldier has revealed how some of his colleagues shot at him while prosecuting the Boko Haram war.
The ex-personnel, who made the revelations on Thursday during Hard Facts, a phone-in programme on Nigeria Info 99.3FM, said his colleagues were angry at him for killing Boko Haram terrorists.
While speaking in response to the recent death of Nigeria's first female combat pilot, Flying Officer Tolulope Arotile, said her death was suspect and should be investigated.
On his ordeal in the war front, he said, "I was in a Battalion and we were fighting Boko Haram, Sandra. We went to war. I am a left-handed person, so I am a sniper. I was one of the best snipers. 
"I was shooting, no morale, no pay, no means of communication to my family. My father thought I was dead, I was fighting, I was shooting, one of our soldiers shot me on my ribs and said, 'I kill people too much'.
Watch the video below:

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.