Header Ads

MY NAME IS BEN ROLLAND IGBAKPA, I LOVE TO SERVE OTHERS.

Service is beyond theatrical mastery , pretentious show and manipulative display. The fact still remains that you can fool some people sometimes but you can not fool all the people all the time

The social contract government and it's agencies, actors entered impliedly with the masses, despite lack of outright enforceability, shifts the burden of obedience equal and partly to the government, it's agencies, actors and the masses as well

Service, simply put politically, is the state of being subordinate to or employed by an individual or group of individuals to perform a specific and or generic duty on their behalf. It is noteworthy, going by this immediate definition, that politicians, state actors, public servants have no power of their own except the ones given to them by the people's franchise within the dictates of the grand norm. Anything other than this is dictatorship, incapability and as such deserves correction through the same powers of franchise, impeachment and or a recall

I am human. Before I was called to serve in the different capacities I have so acted in the past, I was part of the masses who gives permission for service through an electoral procedure properly so called. I have not forgotten those days and cannot do unto the masses what would have been offensive to me if I was not serving

The golden rule demands that one should not do unto others what one does not want others to do unto one.  This is what directs my actions as one in service. The love for world cooperate peace, prosperity and the continued improvement on socio- economic cum constitutional well-being of the masses flows in my veins. It is inborn. I am here to serve. Here am I , send me to the Green Chambers for accountable administration of constituency resources and equitable representation

My name is Ben Rolland Igbakpa. I love to serve others

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.