Header Ads

2019: PDP guber Candidate, Okowa, restates commitment to Delta project • ......As Shimite Bello urges supporters to get hold of their PVCs

By Akpovoke Otiti

GOVERNORSHIP candidate of the People’s Democratic Party (PDP) in Delta State, Senator Dr Ifeanyi Arthur Okowa has described himself as a sincere and devoted person, whose ambition is for the common good of the people.

Okowa who spoke briefly to people of Oshimili North, yesterday, in Asaba, said his reelection is beam on continuity.

To be candid I love Delta, I defend delta everytime anywhere I have the opportunity, I’m proud deltan and I want the best for my people.

“so I must emphasize again that my reelection is not for self, but for consolidation of policies and programmes . My first tenure can attest to my commitment and honesty to this projects of creating a better Delta for everyone.

Okowa called on residents of Oshimili North to come out and vote for pdp because his achievement and candidature plus party mean well, not for a few, but, for all, sex or age.

In another development, Mrs Shimite Bello,Executive Secretary Delta State Micro Small and Medium Enterprise Development Agency has assured her team of women and supporters that no stone will be left untune , that Okowa victory is sure.

 And also urged the women, men and party Faith fuls to collect their permanent voter’s card, PVCs, because that is the only tool u have to elect Okowa and other pdp candidates in the forthcoming general elections. Shimite Bello made the promise  during the Okowa campaign flag off Rally at Oshimili North.

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.