Header Ads

PRINCE EMMAN AMGBADUGBA EXPRESSES GRATITUDE TO ALL

The newly Sworn-In Commissioner Prince Emman Amgbaduba has expressed gratitude to all Deltans for their Support, Prayers  and Show of Love and Solidarity during his Swearing-In Ceremony as Commissioner in Delta State as he firstly thanked Almighty God for his infinite Mercy and grace upon his life.

He said" i want to Specially thank His Excellency the Executive Governor of Delta State Sen.Dr Ifeanyi Okowa for finding me worthy to be among the State Executive Council this i will not take for granted, i will display high level of Professionalism in the discharge of my duties. On behalf of my entire family, i want to say thank you Sir, may the Almighty God bless you more abundantly.

I will not fail to appreciate His Excellency the Deputy Governor of Delta State Barr Kingsley Burutu Otuaro for his love and Support towards me, you are indeed a Leader with an exemplary leadership Prowess that deserves to be emulated. I thank you once again for your unshakeable Support towards me, may the Almighty God richly bless you Sir.

To the Honourable Speaker Delta State House of Assembly Rt Hon Sheriff Oborevwori, the  demonstration of your love and Support towards me cannot be forgotten in a hurry, thank you very much my Speaker and also to all Members of Delta State House of Assembly,  may the Almighty God bless you all.

Let me Specially thank the Delta State Chairman of People's Democratic Party PDP Olorogun Barr Kingsley Esiso,  a man i respect so much and who i can described as a result Oriented Personality, i thank you Specially Sir for your support and the Confidence you have in me, may the Almighty God bless you

I will not forget to appreciate the Senior Political Adviser to the Delta State Governor Hon Funkekeme Solomon for his Support towards me, may i also thank Deltans especially the Good People of Burutu LGA for their Support and Prayers which led to my overall acceptability, i Promise to make you Proud and may the Almighty God Continue to honour you all in all raminifications in Jesus Name. Prince Emman Amgbaduba.

May i also thanked the Special Adviser to the Governor on Environment and Marine Transport Hon Daniel Yingi for your Support towards me, may the Almighty God Continue to bless more abundantly.

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.